Network Printer: A Network Printer is shared by more than one system .
Go to Start Menu → Settings → Printers and Faxes.
- Double-click the Add a printer option in the Printers and Faxes folder.
- Click the next button on the welcome screen of Add Printer Wizard.
- Select Local Printer attached to this system . Make sure Automatically detect and install my plug and
Play Printer , and Click Next to continue.
- Create a New Port , in that beside of Type of port , click on the down arrow and then click the Standard
- Click Next to continue.
- A new Add Printer port wizard will open , Click Next to continue.
- You must type your Printer ip address in the Printer name or ip address field.
- The Port name will automatically filled , when you enter the ip address ,so don’t change the port name.
- Select Next to Continue.
- Click Finish to continue.
- Select the Manufacturer and Printer, and click the Next Button.
- Select Keep existing driver.
- Specify the Name for the Printer, and Select yes and then Click the Next Button.
- Select don’t share this printer..
- Specify whether yes to test the print page, and click the Next button.
- Click the Finish Button.