Policy or policy study may also refer to the process of making important organizational decisions, including the identification of different alternatives such as programs or spending priorities, and choosing among them on the basis of the impact they will have. Policies can be understood as political, management, financial, and administrative mechanisms arranged to reach explicit goals.
Firewall Policies can be distinguished as
- Block or allow Incoming Trafiic via Port or by IP Address.
- Block or allow Outgoing Traffic Via Port or by IP Address.
- Allow Secured VPN Policy for VPN Access.
- Block, Detect and Clean all traffic for Spam, Virus, Malware, etc.
- ISP Load Balancing.
- Allow NATing for ISP Public IP,s.